Sunday 1 September 2013

"Hello World"

Hello World! I've been wanting to start my blog for a while now but time and other constraints have been preventing me, but now I have broken all the shackles and here I am..! Yaaaaayyy!!! This is a STRICTLY NO NONSENSE take on Cisco Voice and Collaboration.

With this blog, I aim to share my experience, knowledge and my self-prepared notes related to Cisco Voice and Collaboration. I have decided to license this blog under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.. This means that you can take what I will write on this blog, reuse it for whatever you see fit, or combine it with other content under the same license provided you:
1) Quote where you got it from i.e me (Abhinay Mylavarapu) and this blog.
2) You share the result under the same license.
3) The content you use from here is ONLY for non-commercial uses.

Feel free to leave a comment / suggestion / feedback on my posts.

The images used in my blog are all courtesy of Cisco Official Documentation unless stated otherwise.

You can add me on
Facebook : Abhinay Mylavarapu
Google+ : Abhinay Mylavarapu

No comments:

Post a Comment